Wednesday, July 18, 2012

DIY Finds: Beach Bag Round-Up

I'm heading to the ocean soon for a little r+r, so I've had beach brain lately. I love to find great deals on beautiful seasonal accessories. Since stores are clearing out their summer items, you can find some great beach wear for a lot less. Today, I've scoured the web for some great beach totes that won't break the cabana...I mean bank.


I'm in love with this pretty little red beach tote by Roxy!


These bags are so artful and sweet, it would be hard to find another one like it along the beach. 

 This blue and turquoise ombre tote is sophisticated and funky! And, I couldn't have a beach post without throwing a towel into the mix. This one was asking for it :)


Grab your sunscreen and a book and hit the beach with one of these gorgeous totes!
Happy summer,
Grace

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love that bearded bag! So cute :)

    xoxo Sarah
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know! Isnt it great! Etsy is my go-to for fab finds:)

    ReplyDelete